Swift Heat and Control for all your Industrial Heating Elements and Temperature Meaurement Hardware
Established over 30 years ago, Swift Heat is the leading manufacturer and specialist supplier of industrial heating elements, thermocouples, temperature sensors and process control equipment for a variety of industrial applications in South Africa and an exporter into Sub-Saharan Africa. Countries we export to include Botswana, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Ghana, Kenya, Namibia, Nigeria, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Focusing on product quality as well as reliability and consistency of supply to reduce downtime to our customers, Swift Heat’s mission is to provide Heating & Control solutions that exceed Industry Expectations.
Training on our extensive range of products, whether it be in-house or at the client’s facility is offered as an option. Our team of technical consultants who offer full back-up are available on a call-out basis.
Irrespective of the industry sector or the industrial application Swift Heat offers an extensive range of industrial hating and temperature measurement products.
Swift Heat’s primary market focus is in the following industy sectors:
- Plastics, Packaging and Rubber Industry
- Smelters in the Platinum, Ferrochrome, Manganese and Steel Sectors
- HVAC & Refrigeration, Water Heating, Bakeries and Commercial Catering Equipment Manufacturers
- Electroplating, Powder Coating and Metal Finishing
- Power Generation – Swift Heat has been a leading supplier to Eskom plants throughout the country for many years
- Glass Processing
You can make your selection from either our superior range of standard ex-stock products, or we can customise a solution to meet your specific requirements.
Our product range includes:
- Full Range of Industrial Heating Elements including Cartridge Heaters, Mica Band Heaters, Ceramic Band Heaters, Incoloy Heaters and Immersion Heaters
- Full Range of Temperature Measurement Hardware including as Thermocouples, PT100s, Thermowells, Temperature Transmitters and Compensating Cables
- Temperature Controllers – Digital & Analogue
- Solid State Relays
- Water Heaters – Immersion and Flange Heaters
- OTS Elements for the Metal Finishing Industry
- Handheld Digital Thermometers
- Infrared Heaters
- Instrumentation and Thermocouple Cable
- Melt Pressure/Temperature Transducers
- Process and Temperature Controllers and Indicators
- Temperature Transmitters – Head Mount (Puk), Din Rail Mount – Isolated, Non-Isolated and HART
- Capillary Thermostats – all temperature ranges from 40 deg C to 300 deg C
Swift Heat prides itself in providing exceptional customer service by offering reliable and consistent delivery times. To achieve this the company has invested heavily in IT solutions that help pinpoint the exact flow of all orders in process. Thus the information given to customers is accurate and precise.
So, if trustworthy products or solutions for effectiveindustrial heating or temperature measurement is required, contact Swift Heat now.